3 c. flour
1 t. salt
1 t. baking soda
1 t. baking powder
3 t. ground cinnamon
1 c. vegetable oil
2 1/4 c. white sugar
3 t. vanilla extract
2 c. grated zucchini
1 c. chopped walnuts, optional
- Grease and flour two 8x4" pans.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well.
- Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes.Remove bread from pan, and completely cool.